It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
I recently watched a video created by Mist Media who shared with us some very interesting facts and figures:
Facts and figures come at you fast so I have pulled out some key ones from the video that reflect the web and mobile app services PC Futures offer. As part of our Ipswich web design expertise we are capable of delivering high results for a realistic expenditure.
- Every second over 100,000 tweets are posted
- Every second 684,478 items are shared on Facebook
- Every second 2 million Google search queries are made
- Every second 48 hours of Video is uploaded to Youtube
- Every second 47,000 apps are downloaded from App stores
- Every second 571 websites are created
- Every second $272,000 is spent online
Are making the most from your social media and web presence? PC Futures can help you improve your presence in Ipswich via our web design services.
- Web revenue is set to increase by 8.6% per year over the next five years
- Sales on Cyber Monday in the US in increased in 2012 by 30% compared to 2011
- 18% of those sales were from a mobile device (a 70% increase on 2011)
- Mobile sales accounted for 13% of total sales on Cyber Monday
- 55% of consumers share their purchases on social media
Do you make your products and services available to your customers? PC Futures can guide you with our Ipswich web design service and mobile apps.
- 340,000 years of online video watched per day
- 4bn videos watched every day
- 68% of viewers share video
- Having video on the landing page of your website makes it 53% more likely to show on page 1 of Google
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video
- Video and email marketing can increase click through rates by more than 90%
- Customers who watch video of a product or service are 85% more likely to purchase
Does your website have video content? PC futures can help
- Visits to e-commerce sites have increased by 109% in the last year
- Page views from mobile devices up by 116% in the last year
- One third of 2012’s Christmas e-commerce traffic was on mobile
- Sales from mobile devices over this period were up by 171%
- Out of the 6.8bn people on the planet 4bn of them us a mobile phone
- 10% of internet usage world wide is from a mobile device
- 51% of mobile phone users in the UK have a smartphone
- Conversion rates for shoppers using a mobile app compared to a website id 21% higher
The best of Ipswich Web Design
Do you have a mobile presence? If not PC Futures can help
Consumers are driving the use of the internet and dragging the world of business along with them. It is important for businesses to understand how consumers are driving the uptake of technology and make your online presence and services ‘consumer’ friendly.
Our IT design and development skills will enable your business to grow the right way. So, get the best of Ipswich web design, speak to PC Futures.
We have a range of services that can help you get your online presence up to speed so you too can be part of the social and digital media revolution.