Helping you to stay ahead of the game
Staying competitive requires squeezing productivity out of your already busy day. We are all constantly on the go, and so are your staff.
At the same time you’re responsible for saving costs and safeguarding your business’s information. You need business tools that work as hard as you both online and offline.
Microsoft Office 365 is the right choice for your business
Office 365 gives you the latest version of Microsoft Office that we all know but this time Microsoft have really outdone themselves. These applications work seamlessly with cloud-based productivity services including business-class email, file sharing, and online meetings.
With Office 365, you can:
- Install Office apps (Word, Excel and Outlook etc) on up to 5 PCs, Macs, or mobile devices, without licencing worries and from the one account. So, as a director you can put it on your laptop at home, work and a desktop as well as a mobile device. You pay for one licence and get to use the same user licence on 5 devices.
- Save all your documents in the cloud so you can access the latest versions from anywhere, 100% on the move.
- Sync your online documents to your computer using SkyDrive Pro so you can access them when offline, giving you the protection people want with cloud solutions.
- Collaborate more effectively using HD video conferencing and screen sharing, yes – video calls between staff for free!
- Keep your information safe with always-up-to-date spam and malware protection as nobody likes downtime.
- Experience peace of mind with continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centres, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. We use it ourselves and haven’t had any downtime.
Get the best value for your money with an affordable monthly subscription, starting at £3.10 per user/month. All plans available here.
PC Futures, registered Microsoft Partners and Ipswich Office 365 specialists.